Saturday, December 19, 2009

Who makes the perfume called ';Angel';?

My friend was wearing it the other day and couldnt remember who makes it...I gotta have it!Who makes the perfume called ';Angel';?
I have it from ';Vicoria's Secret'; The mist is so awesome, I spray it on me and around my bed.Who makes the perfume called ';Angel';?
if its the one that i think you're talking about its Thierry Mugler, it comes in a bottle shaped as a star
Thierry Mulger makes one called Angel-hope this link helps


http://www.escentual.co.uk/Thierry-Mugle鈥?/a>
Victoria Secret
Thierry Mugler
www.victoriassecret.com
there are two, one is jean paul gautier


and I think victorias secret makes somthing called angel,


perhaps with another word added but I cant remember whar
  • windows explorer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment