Saturday, December 19, 2009

Has anyone smelled the VS dream angels 'wish' perfume yet? is it good?

I'm very curious to smell it.Has anyone smelled the VS dream angels 'wish' perfume yet? is it good?
I haven't yet but I want to also!





I read some reviews on makeupalley.com and people seem to say it smells like a creamsicle!Has anyone smelled the VS dream angels 'wish' perfume yet? is it good?
I LOVE IT! I'M WEARING IT RIGHT NOW! Report Abuse

It is in the November issue of allure magazine... Very soft and nice, but nothing extraordinary. The ad is good, and will make you want to buy it. I think there is a dandelion on the bottle too.
I haven't smelled it actually.


Sorrry.





Best of Luck : ]


I hope it smells good.


hahahahahahha
i love it. it smells amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment