Saturday, December 19, 2009

How does angel perfume smell like?

how does Thierry Mugler's Angel perfume smell like? (the woman one) i looked at the description, but its not really helping...How does angel perfume smell like?
it's very sweet and heavy. its distinctly fruity and very hard to describe but it smells incredible!How does angel perfume smell like?
get a free sample at Sephora Report Abuse

it really is hard to describe, but it doesn't smell quite as good as I'd hoped. there are a lot of others that smell very similar.


have you smelled escada's magnetism? that perfume smells great! I wear it all the time, and get tons of compliments. also, try chanel chance, it smells great. and christian dior's hypnotic poison, it's definately a keeper!


sorry that I couldn't really help with the thierry mugler, but I definitely recommend the ones I mentioned. I wear them all the time! = )
its hard to describe but umm it just smells reallly good!

No comments:

Post a Comment