Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is angel by thierry mugler a good perfume for a 13 year old?

What does this perfume smell like? and should a 13 year old girl wear it??? I think i smelled it once but i cannot remember??? ThankuIs angel by thierry mugler a good perfume for a 13 year old?
:D angel is my favourite perfume. i think a 13 year old could wear it.


it's a little vanilla-ish... hard to explain.Is angel by thierry mugler a good perfume for a 13 year old?
Should be worn only during fall and winter. You don't want to mix it on a hot sunny day. And it is classy durring the brisk seasons. Alien would be good for a 13 year old or the Angel Garden limited editions because it's not too overwhelming, but with a light floral scent. Report Abuse

I don't really think a 13 year old needs to wear perfume. I'm 16 and i wear it maybece a year. I'd try something like a good smelling lotion instead. They seem to be more natural smelling and there are tons of scents to choose from! I know that The Body Shop, LUSH, and La Senza have some good smelling ones. But if you choose to wear this Angel perfume, keep it light!! It's terrible when a girl walks by me reeking of perfume!

No comments:

Post a Comment